How does it work?
Login
Go to World of Tanks
GarlicDoggo Newby
Date joined: 12.10.2016

"To add a screenshot you need to pass the registration process correctly"

13.10.2016, 01:16
i click the link to world of tanks though bananatic downloaded and made a new account entered the right nickname and played the required amount of battles to qualify for the reward but when i go to post my screen shot is says "To add a screenshot you need to pass the registration process correctly" but i have confirmed the emil for both bananatic and world of tanks please help if you could solve my problem

Thank you - GarlicDoggo
Honest Social Helpful1 Vulgar Troll
RE: "To add a screenshot you need to pass the registration process correctly" - 13.10.2016, 09:39
MarvinKleinMusic Leader
Date joined: 17.09.2016
Hey GarlicDoggo,

please create a new account in a clean browser, from the task page of your game. You are getting this error because something went wrong in your verification from the game publisher. Also make sure to disable all add-ons in your browser.

Best,
-Marvin
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: "To add a screenshot you need to pass the registration process correctly" - 13.10.2016, 11:40
GarlicDoggo Newby
Date joined: 12.10.2016
MarvinKleinMusic (admin) wrote:Hey GarlicDoggo,

please create a new account in a clean browser, from the task page of your game. You are getting this error because something went wrong in your verification from the game publisher. Also make sure to disable all add-ons in your browser.

Best,
-Marvin

Thanks marvin just want to ask if i should make a whole new bananatic account or just a world of tanks thanks again
RE: "To add a screenshot you need to pass the registration process correctly" - 14.10.2016, 11:14
MarvinKleinMusic Leader
Date joined: 17.09.2016
GarlicDoggo wrote:MarvinKleinMusic (admin) wrote:Hey GarlicDoggo,

Best,
-Marvin

Thanks marvin just want to ask if i should make a whole new bananatic account or just a world of tanks thanks again
create a new WOT Account with a clean browser without any add-ons

Best,
Marvin
Chat