How does it work?
Login
Go to War Thunder
ZipoLabs Newby
Date joined: 11.11.2016

Steam Version

11.11.2016, 17:18
Can I play through the Steam version of War Thunder, just on this alternate account? Also what do I take screenshots of, when do I take them and do they need to be saved in a specific way (I normally hit PrtSc, paste it into Paint.net and save it)?
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Steam Version - 12.11.2016, 02:45
TheTeslaTank Newby
Date joined: 01.11.2016
ZipoLabs wrote:Can I play through the Steam version of War Thunder, just on this alternate account? Also what do I take screenshots of, when do I take them and do they need to be saved in a specific way (I normally hit PrtSc, paste it into Paint.net and save it)?
I think it has to be on this account. For the screenshots use Dropbox to send the screenshots you take. The key to take screenshots is: PrtSc, when you press it, it will send the screenshot you took to Dropbox then you can get the photo from there. When you take them is usually when you need to prove that you completed the mission (Ex. Complete 15 Realism Missions)
Honest Social Helpful1 Vulgar Troll
RE: Steam Version - 13.11.2016, 19:38
ZipoLabs Newby
Date joined: 11.11.2016
Ok, thanks! I ended up saving the screenshot of my statistics thought Paint.net, as I didn't have Dropbox (and frankly couldn't be bothered to get it). This shouldn't be a problem, should it?
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
Chat