How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 12.12.2016

Orders steps

12.12.2016, 20:42
Hello,

I'm actually new in this website and I already find it really awesome and fun, but I just have a question : What are the steps to complete an order? Does it asks for the address or phone number ? Because actually I don't want to companies to get these informations and sell them and spam me with calls etc.

Thanks and good farming bananas!
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Orders steps - 13.12.2016, 10:40
MarvinKleinMusic Leader
Date joined: 17.09.2016
Hey Sali0m,

the game tasks will never ask you for a phone number or a address. But you must create an account through bananatic for the games. Once you created successfully a new account, you are able to upload screenshots for each game tasks.

Best,
-Marvin
Honest Social Helpful1 Vulgar Troll
RE: Orders steps - 13.12.2016, 14:24
Sali0m Newby
Date joined: 12.12.2016
Hi and thank you for that really quick answer Marvin, my question was more for the processus of spending bananas and buying some articles like prepaid cards and other stuff if it require giving these kind of informations. I had a bad experience with some other GPT sites so I just want to know before spending a lot of time in bananatic.com.

Thank you!
RE: Orders steps - 16.12.2016, 08:20
MarvinKleinMusic Leader
Date joined: 17.09.2016
Sali0m wrote:Hi and thank you for that really quick answer Marvin, my question was more for the processus of spending bananas and buying some articles like prepaid cards and other stuff if it require giving these kind of informations. I had a bad experience with some other GPT sites so I just want to know before spending a lot of time in bananatic.com.

Thank you!

you'll needn't to give us any information about your address or phone numbers. You can order everything without giving us any information because we'll send you the code to the email which is connected to your account.

Best,
-Marvin
Chat