How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 23.03.2017

Active Referral Requirement

24.03.2017, 22:51
I have a friend that signed up and they have been earning bananas but they are still under my 'inactive' area. Is there a requirement of how many bananas they must earn before they are considered 'active'? If so, what is the amount?
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Active Referral Requirement - 03.04.2017, 15:44
Mcade Leader
Date joined: 20.03.2017
Hi there, if your friends keep active enough and get going, and keep having fun earning sweet bananas, then not to worry.!..they will become active in your account! Thanks for inviting and spreading the news. :) - admin
RE: Active Referral Requirement - 06.04.2017, 19:49
Trasey Newby
Date joined: 23.03.2017
McAdeENHi there, if your friends keep active enough and get going, and keep having fun earning sweet bananas, then not to worry.!..they will become active in your account! Thanks for inviting and spreading the news. :) - admin
Thank you very much! Is it earn bananas on any wall or a specific one?
Honest1 Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Active Referral Requirement - 18.08.2017, 05:03
55201 Newby
Date joined: 15.07.2017
Oh, I don't think it works both ways. I've had a friend who clicked on my referral link (and he shows up in my referrals), but I don't show up in his referral list. So most likely, clicking on a referral link would only give the sender (the person who sends out the referral link) rather than the receiver (the person who signs up).
Honest Social Helpful1 Vulgar Troll
RE: Active Referral Requirement - 18.08.2017, 13:14
Mcade Leader
Date joined: 20.03.2017
55201Oh, I don't think it works both ways. I've had a friend who clicked on my referral link (and he shows up in my referrals), but I don't show up in his referral list. So most likely, clicking on a referral link would only give the sender (the person who sends out the referral link) rather than the receiver (the person who signs up).
You're absolutely correct!
Chat