How does it work?
Forum S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2

S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 forum

3.8 (6)
No topics in this category

Welcome to the S.K.I.L.L. – Special Force 2 Forum...

S.K.I.L.L. -Special Force 2 is a challenging and fast-paced shooter based on the Unreal Engine 3. It offers a host of game modes, a series of maps and a wide catalogue of weapons. It has regularly been praised for its varied gameplay, which takes place over 20 maps and offers over 10 challenging game modes. A number of adjustments can be made for weapons and special units, and the game is also known for its highly-realistic graphics. This free-to-play online FPS SF2 gives players great scope to develop their skills and allows you to play alone or as part of a team. It has a complete clan system and has been praised by hardcore shooter fans and newbies alike.

Weapons include pistols, assault rifles, sniper rifles, machine guns and rocket launchers to name but a few. There is a unique game mode where you can take on the alien Sectoids. Alternatively, you can join them to support their cause. You can enjoy all elements of a MOBA or Multiplayer Online Battle Arena.

Use the S.K.I.L.L. Special Force 2 forum to share tips and tricks, make suggestions for improvements and enhancements for the game, find players to pit your wits against, share success stories, get advice from seasoned players and more. More and more S.K.I.L.L. Special Force 2 players are joining our forums all the time to share experiences and get the advice they need to achieve success.

Why not register for the forum today?

Chat